Junie's Place: Orlando visit (family stuff)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Orlando visit (family stuff)



That Orlando Cat, 'Mittens!'


On Sunday we were invited to our daughter and SIL's home in Orlando for a belated birthday lunch/celebration for our daughter, Tina.

Charles and I drove down in our car and Tina and Alli drove their car. Tina's sons were not free to come and Zach (Tammy's son) also had to work! Not at all like the old days when the kids were still 'KIDS.' That's the way it goes...constant changes!

Oh-but I'm rambling as usual - in these family things...


Anyway, we had a very enjoyable time with the ones able to be together on that day!

Tam and Terry fixed us a delicious meal- as usual-and had a beautiful cake for Tina!

Here are some pics from our day!


We all went by Zach's work place to visit with him for a little while, too. I was glad we got to see him.

























































































On our trip home -in addition to those Flame Vine Flowers I already posted about- we also saw a very beautiful sunset across a lake! I will show you those pictures for my 'Sky Watch Friday' post! :)
Just HAVE to share it!











Love,
Ginga

(Junie Rose)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy belated Birthday to Tina! I'm so glad that you were able to be with her to celebrate her special day...ahem...where's my piece of cake???? lol Loved seeing all the pictures, you have such a beautiful family, Junie. I remember when my boys started working, mom use to say it just wasn't the same without them because they always seemed to miss any family gatherings. So true. Hope your week is going well my friend. xoxo

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Pea!

Lol- sorry, that cake got gone real fast!!

Yes, we had a good time but I always miss the ones who aren't there!

Hugs))


Junie

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Love all the photos Junie!! Ummmmm, got any leftover of that luscious looking cake?

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Anni<

;) It was a delish cake-and I had to have a second piece of it! It got gone quick!

Thanks for coming over.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home