Junie's Place: Just another day~

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just another day~

OK-

I know I could find something to post for Watery Wednesday but I'm gonna pass this time.
Don't have anything new and -LOL- I know I have been doing re-runs much too often here!

Still-I will check all the water posts to see what others have found recently! :)


~~~


I hope you all had a fun Saint Patrick's Day!

It was mostly just a normal type day for Charles and me! He was out most of the day, helping Ted with the patio project. Ted worked on the roof yesterday! It's looking good!








Then for dinner we had our corned beef and cabbage-just the 2 of us! It was very good!






These pics are not that great but they are US- :)- and you know I must document our lives here!
(lol- to prove we've been here??)

I was up late again with my music and videos.

Thank goodness for the music! It's great for one who has a sleep problem as I do! After my music I'm usually able to get right to sleep-lol- around 2:00 AM!

Last night we went all the way from Knopfler to Chet Atkins to Sam Cook to The Who and to JIMI...and that dancing bird who likes Ray Charles!!

HAHA~ I'm an equal opportunity music listener!

Had fun with the vids! :)


It's a beautiful, sunshiny day here!
(but we need rain)

Hope you're all having a fine day too!

Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so enjoy your Dire Straits songs. If we just order the CDs The Investigators and Brothers in Arms. Both are excellent to listen to. I told Jay that Mark reminds me a little of Gordon Lightfoot. Thanks for bringing these songs to my attention.

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Your corned beef and cabbage looks good. I didn't think to take pictures of ours, but we really enjoyed it!

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Momma,

Yes! Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits, is , probably, my favorite musician right now! I just LOVE so many of his songs-and -like you- he reminds me of Gordon Lightfoot. (his voice does!)
I'm glad you are enjoying the music!


Junie

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Susie,

Ours was delish too! :) I don't know why I don't cook this more often because we both love it!


Junie

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Junie Rose~you always post the sweetest pictures, and YES the patio is lookin' good, girl!! :)

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, Sally... tho I'm left trying to find something sweet in this post! lol- not even a dessert with that corned beef dinner! hahah


OH- but the music WAS sweet! :)

Hugs))


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home