Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday ( For Aug 31, 2009)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday ( For Aug 31, 2009)

NOTE:

(My Alli and Lucy in post below this one!)



~~~


This is a day when we share the Mellow Yellow things in our lives.

(Go here to find lots more yellow posts! )



Today I'm showing a hanging basket of what I know as
'Moss Rose'
- though I'm sure it has other names, too. It's often used as a ground cover plant .

There are several colors of these small, rose -like flowers.





I like it as a hanging basket and with the different colors planted together!



Junie

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 11:53 AM , Blogger bobbie said...

really lovely! I love nasturtiums!

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Martha said...

Beautiful!


My MYM EPCOT

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I've seen this and didn't know what it was called.
Lovely!

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Mary Bergfeld said...

Your flowers are lovely. We call them rock roses here. I hope you have a day as sunny as the yellow in your photo.

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Marju said...

Oh, how wonderful flowers!

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

I love the top shot

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Becca said...

That is really cool that all of the different colors grow together :)

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger Martha said...

Hi Junie,
I appreciate the visit and comment But should mention that my post wasn't for Mellow Yellow Monday this week. Glad you stopped by though :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home