Junie's Place: Sad

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sad

Well, there's no getting around it .
Fact is I am feeling very sad tonight- for a lot of reasons.

Some are obvious - and I think easily understood and expected...others are ones I just can't go into...

All heaped together they make for a huge mountain of concern, worry and pure and plain - sadness!

The most obvious reason, of course, is the fact that our Alli will be leaving Friday to set up in her dorm in Orlando! Charles and I are going down with Tina and Alli. I want to know where she is and be able to see her in her new place - in my mind's eye - when thoughts of her come to me!

I know this is the way life is supposed to be...time rolls on -changes take place.

Alli and Tina were up today. Here is Alli playing with Lucy!





















I will miss my sweet girl!




Junie
( Ginga )

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

We sometimes wish that our grandchildren were still in creepers. That we could go to the toy shop and pick out something marked appropriately for their age but those days are gone forever. Now is their time to find the path they were destined to to travel. Our gift to them now is that of love and support. So don't be sad Junie Rose. Be happy for Ali and the new things she will learn.

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Oh Junie...We just can't stop time...It's now Their time to see the world and I wish that All her dreams may come true!!!
(((HUG)))

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to both of you dear ladies.

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I know it's hard on parents when the kids leave. The grandparents too, I suppose.

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Awwwww, Junie, I'm so sorry you're sad. Please take care. :(

Alli is just so precious, and I too wish her the very best life has to offer.

(((HUGS)))

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger Skye said...

I'm sorry you're sad, Junie, especially because some of the things you're sad about (or at least one!) can't be changed. Lots of good wishes to Alli as she starts college... I guess at least she isn't going to college in California or something!

((hugs))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home