Junie's Place: John McCutcheon

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

John McCutcheon

My husband told me about seeing this guy recently on a late night TV show.
He asked me to look him up and so I did...

I found some Youtube vids and this one I really like a lot! He plays the Hammered Dulcimer on this piece but he also, expertly, plays several other instruments!

You all know how I love finding something new (to me) and special in music - and how I love to share it!

Hope you all enjoy this!

I sure do!



( Thanks to Youtube and capebern for this video)


Apparently, John McCutcheon has been in the music business for a long time, however, this is the first I've known of him!

*** :)
... But-from my point of view, this is encouraging! It means -just maybe- there's enough good music still out there for me to discover - to last me all through the rest of my life! Now that's a cool thought!***

***Go here to read more about this talented musician!***



Junie Rose

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I'd never heard of him either! Isn't it amazing the talent some people have...I'm jealous! lol He certainly does play the hammered dulcimer very well, just beautiful. Oh yes, Junie, I do think there's still tons of music out there for you to discover:-) xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home