Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday ~ for Sept 14, 2009 (AND a poem)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday ~ for Sept 14, 2009 (AND a poem)

~~~

Time to share our Mellow Yellow posts again!




Go here to find other YELLOWS around the world!

~~~

Here are some yellows from my little corner of the world!

Yellows make me smile! ;)












































Roadside Meadow Flowers

Nothing fills me, so,
with joy that’s most complete,
than roadside, meadow flowers...
whose names I do not know…

(No pampered garden blossom
could ever be so sweet)
Their name’s of no importance…
just their golden glow!

Their beauty overwhelms.
So abundantly they’re sown.
Each golden face turned upward
to catch the warming rays.

There is no grander sight –
these eyes have ever known.
So to the ‘Master Gardner,’
I give my love and praise!

June Kellum
2005




Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:26 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Junie, you have the "Master's Touch" Love, S

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks , Sally. I just love taking pictures-just love LIFE, I should say!
...I'm wishing I had a better camera... and knew more about photography!

Have you read Carletta's blog? She gets some fantastic pictures- a lot of nature shots! She's on my side bar- I think you'd like her blog! :)

Love,
Junie

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

Beautiful pics!!!

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Such beautiful yellow flowers...Black Eyed Susans are one of my very favourite flowers:-) Beautiful poem as well, dear Junie! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home