Junie's Place: Sepia Scenes ~Sept 9, 2009

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Sepia Scenes ~Sept 9, 2009

~~~







This is my first baby girl.

Tam came to us in 1962! Oh, my - and what a sweet little baby she was!

Her brother, Christoper, was just 3 years older and he would soon have-not one, but- 2 baby sisters ! My second baby girl, Tina, came along about 15 months after Tammy!

You may have noticed I posed Tam with a rose! :)
I have always loved this photo.

~~~These are treasured memories...when my babies were little!~~~

~~~

Who would have thought- on this happy day of playing with and posing my new baby girl -that in just a few short years down the road of life...she would be going off to college in NYC!

I tell you -THAT was a hard one - letting her go to that big, distant city....but she had her heart set on her plan to go to FIT !

Well, it enabled us to see that city - at least one time!

:)

Here we are at Saks!



( Mom & Tam )


Here we are, 'antiqued.'


Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh Junie, what an adorable picture of baby Tammy....with her little rose. Where does the time go Junie? I love that picture of Tammy and you...you look so great...so much alike. It doesn't hurt to have Sarah's music playing in the background on your site either....."I Will Remember You." Perfect! Love, Joy

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Joy,

Thanks for your sweet comment!

You're right- Sarah's song DOES fit this post very well!


Hugs))


Junie

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Marice said...

those pics were priceless!!!

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Day4plus said...

Baby pictures are always the very best. So sweet. MB

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Awwww...Such Sweet photos Miz Junie!!!hughugs

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

what a sweet baby and she grew into a lovely young woman who looks a lot like her mom.

 
At 2:06 PM , Blogger Judy said...

That is such an adorable picture of your daughter. Isn't it fun to go back and look at those old photos. I did just the same thing this past weekend.

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Lovely looking back with you Junie!
Such a cute baby pic - the rose was a sweet addition.

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger kayerj said...

a fun trip back through time. If you’d like to drop by and see my sepia scene & window views, they are here. thanks!

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

What an adorable picture. And you are a very brave woman. I don't think I would still be sane after having 2 girls 15 months apart. Mine are 2 years and sometimes I think that was way to close.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Heidi,

:) It was fun having 2 little girls so close together...they were often mistaken for twins when they were little. :)

Thanks for coming by!


Junie

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all you ladies who commented.
Happy you enjoyed my trip back in time! :)

Hugs))


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home