Junie's Place: A fall ride!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A fall ride!

Lol-

In case that title is misleading...no - we didn't fall but we DID go on a Victory Ride this fine Fall/Autumn morning! It was nice, since the weather has cooled down a little...but I prefer to ride when we really need to bundle up! :) Seems more of an adventure that way!

~~Now-
who among you (ladies) are this brave? ;0 I don't mean in riding...but in taking a 'self portrait' this close up and then, actually, posting it here!! haha ~~









We went for breakfast, then took a ride south of Ocala- through a lot of ranch and farm areas!

The scenery is gorgeous here in Marion county-in all directions!

I took just a few pics- nothing so spectacular, I suppose some might say - but ...to me it's beautiful!

This is my world!

:)

Some of these shots you will notice the camera lens is fogged, from going from my AC house into the hot outdoors!

Oh, well...I'm not seeking perfection- just wanna have fun! :)


Enjoy!







































































Hope you're all having a happy Autumn day!





Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:14 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

You have such a beautiful face, it`s a pleasure to see it up close:-) I`m so glad you were able to go on another victory ride, always find it awesome that you and Charles can travel like that! And how I love your Autumn display outside, it`s gorgeous.

I was gone to town earlier today and coming back I wanted to take pictures of how beautiful our trees are in their full Autumn glory but wouldn`t you know it, my camera battery died before I could even take one picture. Tomorrow I`ll try again:-) xoxo

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,


You say the sweetest things! Thanks!

I know your fall scenery must be awesome about right now! Hope you are able to get lots of pictures!

We have very little color change here...only in my imagination!! :)

Have a good night, dear Pea.


Hugs))


Junie

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger dot said...

When you mention Ocala I always think of Six Gun Territory and our one family trip there back in the 60's. What fun!
Your pictures are gorgeous. I love the sky shots.

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really like the Halloween display. A lot of work I'll bet --but well worth it.

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

How nice a Victory ride. It's too cold here for a ride at least for me it is. I like your fall display.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home