Junie's Place: A little light music from ~ Jethro Tull ~

Friday, October 09, 2009

A little light music from ~ Jethro Tull ~

MUSIC!





Last night I relaxed for a couple hours listening to the music of
Jethro Tull.

I watched several music vids on Youtube,
recommended to me by a friend.


Jethro Tull has become a favorite
classic band for me in the past 3 years .


In earlier years I had not experienced this music at all
-or very little-
since our music preferences
were more in line with country and easy listening ... traditional..

I'm finding now, there's so much music still out there for me to discover and enjoy (especially so, with Jethro Tull) ...and it seems a never ending adventure.

Oh! I DO hope so! :)


*Read about this legendary band here!*

~~~

Jethro Tull- Bouree,
live from the album A Little Light Music.


Thanks to Youtube
and

Aqualung1989

for use of this music vid!



Enjoy,

Junie

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Hi Junie, Very interesting and enjoyable post. Hope you have a great weekend.

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Judy-Hope you're having a good one, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home