Junie's Place: Happy Halloween

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!





Only 2 of my 4 pumpkins became Jack-O-Lanterns!
Oh, well! That's the way it goes...

It is what it is - and as you get OLDER - you do what you can!
Still-I'm happy to have those 2 faces to look at! ;} I made one smiley and one kinda mean looking!

LOL- They look like me and Charles-yes??

Now- gotta go make some cup-cakes for later when the kids will be here!

Happy Day to you all- and a spooky Halloween night!

~~

Speaking of......

I saw this spooky reflection on my stair well wall again yesterday...He's back just in time for Halloween!






Happy Halloween!


Junie

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jacks. And that reflection, interesting! Love your header! Have a great weekend and Happy Halloween! ~Jeanne

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Happy Halloween Junie!
I don't carve pumpkins anymore since there's no kids in the house. I have a couple of fake carved ones.
Your ghostly image is very cool!

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Donna said...

OhTOOOCoooooL!!!! Love the reflection!!
You carved those? Great job Junie!
Have fun with the kiddies!!hughugs

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Three Little Witches

One little, two little, three little witches
Fly over haystacks and fly over ditches
Fly over moonbeams without any hitches
Hey, it's Halloween night.
One little, two little, three little witches
Fly over barb wire and tore their britches
Had to go home and get some stitches
Hey, it's Halloween night!! hehe

Happy Halloween dear Junie:-) I love your two pumpkins ang that reflection on your stair well IS spooky!! xoxo

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Happy Halloween Junie! I just love your header...it's wonderful. Your Jack-o-lanterns are great...I don't carve pumpkins anymore since the kids are gone, but I put all my pumpkins out on my fireplace this year...ceramics and candles and stuff. You did a really great jog of carving those pumpkins Junie. That reflection is kinda weird....hmmm. Have a wonderful day with your family sweetie... Love, Joy

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh, I LOVE your pumpkins, Junie. Soooo cute!!!! :)

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Jeanne-

My header is a favorite memory from a trip to Pa to visit my sister-many,many years ago! :) Loved the Fall scenery up there!


Thanks, all you ladies, for your visits!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home