Junie's Place: Joke!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Joke!!

I just got this joke from one of my Blog and FB buddies ~ Sally of 'Whispering Hope' ~

( visit Sally here! )
http://www.whispering-hope.blogspot.com/


Hope she won't mind that I'm passing this on here on my blog! It's sort of fitting for the holiday...well-you know...with the BROOM factor!! :)

Anyway, I got a kick out of it ~ was 'swept away' with it, really!! ;)

Hope some of you will find it cute and funny too! Hey-we all need a chuckle, now and then!

Thanks, Sally!


From Sally~

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Sally


Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married.

One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom.

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom, "I think I am going to have a little whisk broom!"


"IMPOSSIBLE !" said the groom broom.


"WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!"

............ ............ ..............

Sounds to me like she's ........been ....sweeping around!!!


:)

Hope you are all having a beautiful pre-Halloween-fall day!


Love,

Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:39 PM , Blogger Donna said...

The pictures wont open, but I saw it...It was So cute!!hughugs

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:( I wonder why not!! Dang it!!

lol- I thought it was a cute joke!!

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I groaned but I also grinned BIG!

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

haha-Me too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home