Junie's Place: Rocker

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rocker



~ a fun music related post~


June Kellum

June just took the Are You A Rocker Quiz and is only a little bit of a rocker
I am only a little bit of a rocker. I scored 5 out of 15 which means I am only a little bit of a rocker

Find out if you are a rocker with the Are You A Rocker Quiz


June Kellum
Well, heck! It's only because I got a late start at this Rock music thing!! I'm making great strides in catching up!! ;)

HaHa_ took the above from my FaceBook page.

~~~

Well, maybe this fact will help to elevate me to a 'Rocker Status!' ;)

Last night I did a lot of Who vid watching of some youtubes recommended by a good friend of mine!

Yes!!

I think The Who is the greatest Rock band ever!

~I just take the best of that era (the music) and ignore the bad things that evolved out of that time! (drugs-etc)~


~This is a very early performance...but of course Pete and Roger are still going strong- even after all these years!~






Thanks for this vid go to

Youtube

and


Junie

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home