Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday- ( for Dec 28,2009 )

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday- ( for Dec 28,2009 )

***

It's time for Mellow Yellow Monday again!



*Go here* to find other MYM posts!


***

OK-I'm a day late with mine but wanted to share this neat gift I got for Christmas from my son and his wife.

It's a pot for flowers, in the shape of a cup and saucer! I love the wise words on it, too!

My son... always a big joker... said, "Mom, you'll have to figure out some way to fix the hole in the cup so you can drink your coffee!" :)

Well, I decided to put one of my Christmas flowers in it instead! :)
Very pretty!





Junie

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Junie ~ With all of the snow we've had here this season... I may have learn how to dance with snow boots on! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I am thinking about a sled and some dogs to pull it here real soon!~ jb///

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The little bit of advice on your cup is right on the mark. Here is hoping we can all dance!

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger Gemma Wiseman said...

That cup is exquisite! Today is 38 degrees celsius on the Mornington Peninsula in Australia, so I wouldn't mind a little rain for dancing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home