Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday ~ (for Dec 22, 2009)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ruby Tuesday ~ (for Dec 22, 2009)

~~~



~~~

*Ruby Tuesday*

(click title to find others )

~~~

Lots of Ruby scenes around my house this week!


This was Mom's favorite candy at Christmas time! She would always get a few boxes from kids or grandkids because everyone knew how she loved it!

I'm sure to have it at our Christmas Eve gathering every year - for Mom!





I enjoy my coffee along with Mom's candy!



My roses !
These little roses bloom all through winter here!



Poinsettia~ the flower of Christmas!




I usually add a Santa or two, to my collection every year! This time I had not done that. I have not done my usual decorating of my house or adding anyting new this year!
(just haven't felt up to it for various reasons- and I feel bad for that, especially for my son because he's always enjoyed our decorating and celebrating very much!)

Anyway...
my son and his wife surprised me a couple nights ago with this cute little santa snow-globe
~ to add to the festivities around here! It's the cutest thing , so colorful! It lights up with changing colors as the snow swirls around Santa!



( click on any pic to enlarge )



Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM , Blogger moosh said...

I love your snow globe. I am living in my own snow globe. My grandmothers favorite candy was chocolate covered cherries.

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Ooooh, Junie, that Santa snowglobe is so darling! Love it! How wonderful to still have roses in bloom at this time of year...nothing is growing around here since the ground has frost a couple of feet deep already and covered in snow!!!

I love chocolate covered cherries as well but as you know, I make my own so no longer have to buy boxes of them:-) xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home