Junie's Place: Santas Old and New ~ AND-The Real Santa ( Re-posts )

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santas Old and New ~ AND-The Real Santa ( Re-posts )

This was posted 3 years ago on my Crafts and Collectibles blog. (on my side bar) These are just a few of my santas!


Don't you just love the old guy!! I do! :)


~~~

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Santas-Old and New






















...Some more of my Santas I've collected (and made) over the years...





































I really love the older ones...the little elf-like figures (ornaments)-These are cardboard usually; also some are made with small pine cones for the bodies.




Also love the made in Germany - Candy holders! These are usually cardboard and come apart with a place inside that originally was filled with candy!




I have several of the 'Dancing santas too! They are covered with a felt-like material and look as tho they are dancing! (from 50s-60s)




These pictures show older and newer santas!




Junie
(The Kid!)

~~~

And another re-post...

Which is the REAL SANTA?

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The real santa.....

Which do you think is the real santa?
























Hard to say!




Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I saw his sweet smiling face about midway down....It's the handsome one!

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Oh, I love this post Junie!
I was over at my Mom's this weekend and she still has some of the old dancing Santas we had growing up. I took pics too. :)
She also has some of the mugs you show.
Never too many Santa's!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home