Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday~Dec 1, 2009 ~ 'Red Berries'

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Ruby Tuesday~Dec 1, 2009 ~ 'Red Berries'

NOTE:
Some answers in comments
for questions asked.



~~~

It's time to share our Ruby Tuesday pictures again!



*Go here* to find other RT posts!

What Ruby Red things are in your world?

~~~

This time I have some festive-looking berries to show you.

They are really not berries at all but the seed pods that are left after this Coral Honeysuckle vine is through blooming for the year!

I like the way they look ,
so leave them on the vine through the holiday season!





Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Fascinating fact about your plant Junie. Also a beautiful red as a bonus

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Very Pretty, once again Girl! Hope you and Charles are well!!hughugs

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger Stephanie V said...

That's cool! I didn't know that honeysuckle left berries like that. They're a beautiful red and juicy-looking.

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Great picture, Junie. I envy the way you photoshop, or whatever program you use. (((hugs)))

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Ladies.


Stephanie:
Mary:

The Coral Honeysuckle is very different from the yellow variety. I don't think the yellow kind has these seeds- or at least not these showy ones.


Sally:
Donna:

I do most of my photos with my iphoto program that is part of my Mac computer...but I also like Photobucket a lot and that's where I do my headers. This Ruby Tuesday one was done at Photoimpressions!

Just explore! There's lots of fun things out there!

Love,
Junie

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I thought they were grapes at first! lol I don't blame you for leaving them on the tree, they're actually pretty!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home