Junie's Place: ~Hitched~

Saturday, December 12, 2009

~Hitched~

Yes! They did it yesterday.

Charles and I went to the courthouse early yesterday with Chris and Joy for the simple, civil ceremony which they had decided to have! (instead of a big, expensive wedding)

Here are a few pictures of Chris and Joy and Charles and me, as we were leaving our house ~ and one of them just after the ceremony .


They are married! :)








Today we had a big party at our place to celebrate! Tomorrow I will tell you about that and show some pics of our day!

~~

~~~ Right now I must get some sleep! (Hope I can!) My feet hurt! ~~~



Have a good night!


Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 9:37 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Hi Junie! They're a lovely couple!! Hope your feet are feeling better this morning!!hughugs

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Sally said...

AWWWW!!!! How sweet! I wish them all the happiness in the world. Can't wait to see the pictures from yesterday. Hope you got a good night's sleep, Junie. ((((hugs))))

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Donna and Sally!


Yes-I feel pretty well rested after a few hours sleep! :)

It was a fine day for us all here yesterday...lucky for us the weather cleared up! (rained a lot the day before)

I'm so happy ...because my son seems happier than he ever has been!! :)

Love,


Junie

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

All our good wishes for a happy and prosperous life to the new couple.

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Lovely!! I'm happy for Chris. :)
I love the red color scheme... very cheery, and great for an almost-Christmas wedding! :)

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Congrats all around, Junie. Best wishes to Chris and Joy for a healthy and happy marriage,

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks!


Fred


Mary

&

Skye

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Congratulations to the couple. Sometimes, it's just common sense to do it that way.

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, AC.

I agree totally!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home