Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday_Feb,16 2010 ~RubyHearts

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ruby Tuesday_Feb,16 2010 ~RubyHearts

~~~


Visit *Mary/the Teach* to find other Ruby Tuesday pictures.

~~~

When my husband and I exchanged our Valentine gifts to each other, here's what we saw!





We had chosen the exact same candy gift for each other!

This often happens with us.
There have been times when we have even picked the same cards to give each other for our shared celebrations... ;)
...and this seems to happen more,
the longer we are together. We will soon celebrate our 49th anniversary.

(Kinda scary! :) Are we becoming the same person? LOL)

In this case, though, I can only say we both have excellent taste in chocolates!



Love,
Junie Rose

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At 11:01 AM , Blogger Ralph said...

It must be love I tell 'ya! The time together is long, the love stronger over the years. Patti and I have noted this and we have been married 24 years in May, and it only gets better. Congratulations on you two sharing the same tastes!

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh yummmm, I love Dove chocolates:-) That is so awesome that you both chose to give the same chocolates to each other...yup, must be love!! hehe xoxo

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Kim, USA said...

Wow 49 years congratulations!! It has to be love for sure!

RRT: Fuji

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, all of you! Oh, I'm sure it's love!

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

That is just a really neat post! May you two lovebirds have another 49 years together.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Jeri ~ said...

Dove chocolates..we know you both have very good taste!!! Congrats on 49 years, that is wonderful.

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger ♥ Kathy said...

awww how sweet :) Happy Ruby Tuesday

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Hi Junie:

I get so wrapped up with Facebook, I forget how many great posts you have on your blog. Now, I need to go back and read more!

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Sally said...

How SWEET!!! You two are an inspiration, that's for sure.

Okay, now pass the chocolates. :)

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Fred,

I know about FB-I get wrapped up in that too :) My first love is blogging but I have to follow my friends...They are all there these days. FB really has hurt blogging IMO-FB is a quicker way to connect and I guess that appeals to most people....But I LOVE to blog!!


lol- see you on FB!


Junie

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

haha-Sally,
I would share but
mine are all gone....and C. has his in a secret place...


Junie

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks all for your comments-I will try to visit each of you soon.



Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home