Junie's Place: Egg Cracker

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Egg Cracker

~~~




Well, I tell you-this '
cracks me up!'

Go to this place to view it!
http://www.wikio.com/video/2679842


I was watching TV early yesterday when I saw this commercial for the first time! It had me laughing out loud as I sat there all alone in that room!

Who would have thought that- anyone-anywhere- would ever consider the need of making cracking eggs easier!!

Lol-
Thanks, Mrs Warren-
(my 7th.grade home ec teacher way back at Redland Jr.High-)
for teaching us how to crack an egg and even how to separate the white from the yellow! :)

Actually I never realized it could be a problem for anyone...now I feel sooo smart! :)

Also it's a good feeling to know I will not need to spend that $19.98 on this gadget!

That 20 bucks can be better spent on some music CDs or a rose bush!

( Charles just added...'Or 10 doz eggs! ;) )

What do you think?

(...or is it just me that sees this as a useless gadget?)


Junie Rose

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:49 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh my goodness, Junie. Well, you know I can't watch video's but this makes me wonder what in the world they'll come up with next!! Speaking of eggs, Hunter now thinks she should be the official "egg cracker" here when we're baking. She does pretty well, too. hahaha

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) lucky you- You will never have to buy one of those expensive egg crackers with Hunter around! ;)


Hugs))



Junie

 
At 5:37 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Oh Lordy girl! I've seen it! Isn't it Stupid!?? Larry and I just stared at each other!! Morons!!
Hughugs

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Skye said...

I've seen that too, Junie... very very silly!!! Who comes up with these things? Next they'll invent shoelace tiers and shirt buttoners!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home