Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday-(May 11, 2010)~Mother's Day Rubies-and Family stuff

Monday, May 10, 2010

Ruby Tuesday-(May 11, 2010)~Mother's Day Rubies-and Family stuff

~~~

It's time for our Ruby Tuesday posts!



*Visit Mary* to find others!

~~~

I saw a lot of Ruby Reds during our Mother's Day celebration!

This one is a gift my granddaughter gave me. They are the plant watering globes that are filled with water and inserted into a potted plant, to water automatically. They are useful and also are pretty when added to the plant!

You can see I was pleased with this gift! :)

I got a lot of very nice gifts and I loved them all!






The plant was a gift from my daughter. I like those red and purple blooms!















~~~
( for family)

There are touches of red in many of the following pictures of our day. I wanted to include all our pictures for the family.

We are:
June and Charles
Daughter-Tammy
Daughter-Tina
Granddaughter-Alli
Grandson-Dan
Grandson-Brian
Grandson-Zachary
Daughter-in-law-Joy

(my son had to work- and my girl's husbands were away )

~~


































































~~~
This weekend was also in celebration of my B'day, which was May 5th!

Lol-I kinda stretched out my celebrating this time- with a lunch out with Tina and her sons and daughter and Charles and me on my actual birthday.
(at RUBY TUESDAY)

...Then on Friday my son and his wife fixed a dinner and cake for us and we all ate together here at our house-

My sister and her husband also came by with a gift and a birthday cake for me! :)
They gave me a pretty coffee cup.

My son and Daughter-in-law gave me some pretty blouses and a pair of sandals!

Here we all are having a fun visit together!








...One of Charles' gifts to me on my ' special days' was 4 Knock-Out rose bushes-...
so garden work ahead for me this week!



Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 11:29 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I love those!
The light on them must be beautiful.

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

We had a good time together!

Happy you're back but so sorry you got sick-but hope you had a good Mother's Day anyway!

Yes- those globes are very colorful! I love looking at them!

Junie

 
At 1:57 AM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful family gathering!

Spice Up your life

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Looks like a wonderful family get together.

I've seen those plant watering globes and wondered if they really work....keep us posted.

I'd like to have you visit with me today if you can. It's a special day for me and my husband...today we celebrate 42 years of marriage. My RUBY TUESDAY is HERE

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Sandy Trefger said...

The watering globes are beautiful. I may need to check those out at the store! Lots of red in your family photos. Have a happy Ruby Tuesday!

Sandy from the Heart of Texas

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger The Queen Bee said...

It's nice to look at those photos of your family having a happy time together.

It's my first time to join this meme and here's my first entry. Have a great week ahead.

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Kim, USA said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Love all your gifts and the happy faces are great!

My Cardinal

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The phrase you made out like a bandit certainly fits here Junie. Please add my happy wishes to the pile and may good health and happiness be the main part of your life.

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

Ahhh, nice to see the family all together. Good lookin bunch. Quite fun, Eh?

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Sally said...

It's always so nice to visit you, Junie, and your wonderful family.
I'm glad you all had a special time.

Sure do miss our family get togethers; maybe someday.

((((hugs)))

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Love the photos Junie!!
I had one of those watering bulbs..it broke and I never got another one...
hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home