Junie's Place: Midweek Blues~ June 9,2010~ Tina's Blue World!

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Midweek Blues~ June 9,2010~ Tina's Blue World!

~~~


Go here to find other
'Blue Posts.'



~~~

These are some scenes from my daughter, Tina's cool Blue world!


~This is the hospital where Tina works~


~the hospital grounds at front entrance~



~This horse is part of the 'Horse Fever' art project of a few years ago, here in Ocala, Fl ~


~Tina in her office~



~ This looks like a skylight but is actually a light cover! :) Tina likes it!~



Junie

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 4:54 PM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

What a cool idea for a light cover/sky light! I like it too. Oh and if I could tell you the # of people I would like to have said 'Your lack of planning...' to! Love that saying. And your horse goes well with my bear, don't you think? :)

Thanks for playing.

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

How cooperative of Tina to wear blue at her job. :)

I've seen a few of those horses on the Internet. I think they are very cool!

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Carol said...

Hi Junie, I enjoyed Tina's world. That horse looks like a patchwork quilt.

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger GardenOfDaisies said...

What a beautiful garden you have at the front entrance of the hospital. The horse is amazing!
and I have to tell you that I love your music. I'm a big Dan Fogelbert/ Don Henley fan.

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Jim said...

Hi Junie, thank you for the nice hospital tour.
Tina's sign reminds me that I went to the ER on May 21 and still haven't even heard from my cardiologist. I FAXed him with my discharge stuff the next Monday. Guess I will live until my "next scheduled" at this rate.

Happy MW Blues! I've got feet and knees today.
..

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That's a very interesting horsie.

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for all your visits! Much appreciated!

I will visit each of you soon.


Junie

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC,

Check out ALL those horses! They are impressive! (Horse Fever-Ocala,Florida)


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home