Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday~ June 8, 2010~'Love,Pure and Simple'

Monday, June 07, 2010

Ruby Tuesday~ June 8, 2010~'Love,Pure and Simple'

~~~




Visit *Mary* to find more Ruby Tuesday posts.

~~~

This has always been, and will always remain, one of my favorite photos! It's my granddaughter on her 4th birthday with her great-grandma- 'Ma-Ma.' My mom (Ma-Ma) and Alli were best buddies from Alli's birth until she was age 12 when Ma-Ma had to leave us.

I call this photo-
'Love-Pure and Simple!'





Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 9:19 AM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Oh Junie, I am speechless! Such a lovely photo! :')

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

A treasure!

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, AC,

Yes-a real treasure for me to have this!

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I can see why you love this photo so much Junie....it's so heartwarming. Beautiful of both Alli and your mom. ~Joy

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

it is a treasure :)
there is nothing better than one of those wonderful sweet hugs

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Perfect title Junie!
Alli has always been a lovely little young lady. :)

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Ahhhh...how Precious Junie!
hughugs

 
At 4:52 AM , Blogger eileeninmd said...

So sweet, what an awesome photo! Beautiful choice for Ruby Tuesday!

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all!

Very special picture to me!!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home