Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~Sept 13, 2010 ~ Spiders for fall

Monday, September 13, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday~Sept 13, 2010 ~ Spiders for fall

~~~



It's time again for sharing what's Mellow Yellow in our lives.

You will find lots more MYM posts by clicking *here.*

~~~

Again I will show some spiders around my yard. They are seen -a lot- this time of year, hanging around our patio and along fences and in trees.

Some new pics for you! :)

(click on pics to enlarge)





























OK-not everyone is as fascinated with these colorful spiders as I am...but... if not the spiders, then surely, the webs are impressive!


Look at the intricate design in that web!
  :)
...and those colors are perfect for  the Halloween season and Fall!

~
Just for the fun of it I made this shot
very Mellow Yellow!



Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!!


Junie



Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I think you must have posted spiders once before because a bell is dinging in my head. Nothing wrong with that, but am I right?

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Yes, AC, yer right, I have (a time or 2) but these are new spider pics!

Good to know you are paying attention! ;)

Junie

( Spider Woman )

 
At 1:39 AM , Blogger Barbara Jean said...

that's enough to give me nightmares! jut kidding

barbara jean

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

NO, I will NOT click on the pictures to enlarge them, the spiders look big enough to me already! LOL You know how I feel about spiders but I have to admit you did take some great pictures of them. Did I just say that??? hehe xoxo

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

haha-Pea-

I'm just trying to desensitize you with your fear of spiders by posting them often!!

Hugs))
Junie

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Barbars Jean,

Thanks for coming by! lol- and I promise I post about a lot of other things besides spiders!!

(snakes, sometimes-haha)


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home