Junie's Place: Midweek Blues~Sept 1, 2010 ~ Feather

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Midweek Blues~Sept 1, 2010 ~ Feather

~~


Go here to see other *Midweek Blues posts!*

~~
I found this in 
one of my old nature files.

It's not a recent find and it's nothing spectacular but I like it!
  :)


When my first grandson was little we would collect these sorts of things from nature. We called them our treasures!
(I still do and still have a little box for them!)
This is my first grandson who shared in my searches and fun times, all those years ago!

Daniel ~ age 3 


Love,
Junie
( Ginga )

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger Kim, USA said...

Oh my, Daniel is a very handsome boy!

Happy Wednesday!
Something red, yellow & blue

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Dianne said...

my granddaughter and I collect rocks - the trick is to keep her from chewing on them :)
she's teething

your treasure is lovely
and your grandson is adorable

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Carol said...

Hi Junie, I like your blue feather...and Daniel is a darling...how cute he is with Curious George

 
At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos! My son was crazy about Curious George when he was small!

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Awwww look at Daniel as a little boy, truly a darling! I'm sure he remembers all the "treasures" you two would find:-) When at Shawn's this past weekend, I taught Lily how to water flowers with the watering can I bought for her and it so warmed my heart...can't wait to start collecting "treasures" with her as well!! xoxo

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I'm guessing a bluejay! :)
Love Curious George and it looks like Daniel did too.
He has the most expressive eyes.

Mine's on Round The Bend.

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

What a sweet boy!

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

My son used to collect all manner of things too. It kept him busy...especially at the garden centers!

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Ladies!

Yes, my Dan was a very special little boy-one of MY all time treasures!



I will visit you all soon.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home