Junie's Place: Jackson Browne_'These Days'

Monday, August 30, 2010

Jackson Browne_'These Days'



Jackson Browne-One of my top loves in 70s music!
Enjoy this with me!!


These Days
Jackson Browne

Well I've been out walkin'
I don't do that much talkin' these days
These days
These days I seem to think a lot
About the things that I forgot to do
And all the times I had the chance to

And I had a lover
And it's so hard to risk another these days
These days
Now if I seem to be afraid ... to live the life I have made in song
Well it's just that I've been losin' ... so long

Well I'll keep on movin' ... movin' on
Things are bound to be improvin' these days
One of these days
These days I'll sit on corner stones
And count the time in quarter tones to ten ... my friend
Don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them



Junie

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes the man can make good music. My favorite was 'Stay Just a Little bit Longer'.

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Mary,

Thanks! I'm glad to hear you're a fan of JB.
(Seems not many in my blog circle are fans of Jackson Browne-Oh, well!)

I liked 'Stay....' also.


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home