Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow and Ruby Tuesday- Nov 29,'10 ~ 'My Fiesta'

Monday, November 29, 2010

Mellow Yellow and Ruby Tuesday- Nov 29,'10 ~ 'My Fiesta'




~~
Mellow Yellow Monday
and
Ruby Tuesday

go

Here and Here

for more posts.

~~

Fiesta

I've had my Mellow Yellow Fiesta ware for awhile.


Today I found Fiesta on sale at 30% off so I added 4 more place settings; 2 each of these colors- red-orange and turquoise.

I like this colorful mix of my dishes!











































Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger Ms. Diva said...

I love your dinnerware!!! Simply fabulous!!!!

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

The cake looks delicious! Love your music here.

My Ruby Tuesday, have a nice day!

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Beautiful, Junie. I love the colors!! ((hugs))

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Every time you show some of your dishes I want to rush out and start my collection. They are truly lovely Junie.

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Empty Nester said...

Love what you did for the HOPS! But now I want sweets! LOL

Thanks for visiting me and leaving such a nice comment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home