Junie's Place: I Only Have Eyes For You ~ Art Garfunkel

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Only Have Eyes For You ~ Art Garfunkel

~~

  This is  so beautiful! 
What an angelic voice this man has!

I've been a fan of  'Simon  and Garfunkel'  forever, it seems. They were wonderful together...and they were both great alone, too!

My son got me this album for Christmas  (way back!)
because I had heard this song by Art Garfunkel on the radio and was so fascinated with it!

~~

Recently a friend and I were reminiscing about S and G.  That conversation led me back into their music. I have played a lot of S and G the past few days and nights; enjoying it immensely!

Hope you like this!  I sure do!!


~~
(click on Youtube  for best viewing and more info )

Junie

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

When I hear S&G, I feel like they wrote the last good music -- or at least pop-type music.

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC,

Always loved their songs. Paul Simon , I think, did the song writing. As for the harmonizing of the songs-I know of none who were better than the two of them!

J.

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Simon and Garfunkle...God you can't get much better than that. I've always loved them too Junie.

What a great song by Art....so beautiful. Thanks for posting it. ~Joy

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:0 Happy you liked it, Joy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home