Junie's Place: Visitors ( For Family)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Visitors ( For Family)

~~~
 Today we had a nice long visit with the 'Fahey Grands.' They are both living in Orlando these days so it was a special treat to have them here for a few hours.





Tina came too and brought us an assortment of bagels and cream cheese for our breakfast!  Dan, who is living here with us, had time to visit with the family before going to work. My daughter-in-law also came up to visit with the folks for awhile.


 




'Cooper' the pup was glad to see us. He first greeted me in that high-spirited way of his - then he sprinted for the den where Charles was watching tv....LOL- Coop is a quick learner and already knows where C. can be found...LOL- guess he knows where to find me too- as he always heads directly for my computer corner to say 'hi' to me! He's a cutie and always fun to have around!























































Alli and Brian decided to come up this weekend because Brian will not be here on Thanksgiving- he's going to NC with his girlfriend and her parents to visit her grandparents.

We will have a smaller group this time, since Marc and Terry ( my S-I-L ) won't be able to get home either.  There will be just 9 of us!

Tina has offered to do some side dishes for me- and Joy (d-i-l) will do some stuff too.

I'll like that because I'm not really up to a lot these days! Charles and I will do the turkey and stuffing and I will do my banana pudding...

...also I need to make a couple more Harvest Loaves...as I gave one to the kids today!  :) Wellll... had to- since my boy Bri won't be here, you know!  I cut one in half and gave half to Alli for her and her room mates in college-and the other to Bri for him and Lindy, his girlfriend!

 Can't help it... it's just a 'Ginga' thing!


Love,
Junie
(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:39 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Of course a ginga would give the harvest loaf away.

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Junie, I know you always put (for family) on your posts about family visits, but I hope you don't mind my saying that I really enjoy those posts and look forward to reading them and seeing the pics! :)

Little Cooper is such a sweetie! I love his little beard! :)

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC,

:) Yep- you understand about our devotion to our 'grands'...yes?

Junie

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Skye,

:) always happy to have you and others look too...but it's just that I don't want to bore anyone so I give the warning...(for family) :)


Junie

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

These picture of everyone are just wonderful Junie. Brian and Alli look so great...and I can see how much you love having them there. What a terrific visit. ~Joy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home