Junie's Place: Sisters

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sisters

~~~

My sister, Joy, invited us over for lunch today at her house. As always, Joy and Mike had a delicious lunch for all of us...yummy sandwiches and fresh salads...iced tea and good-hot coffee ~ for me!

It was an enjoyable time for the 3 of us sisters.
(lol- and the guys too!)

~ L to R ~ June, Joy, Gloria ~
( 3/4 of the Hodges girls! )


We don't see Gloria and her husband Clyde  as often as we'd like...so this time was special for us!

Here are a few pics for the family!

( click on pics to enlarge )



























Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You and joy seem to share similar dominant genes.

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Never having had any sisters I can only imagine the good times as well as the difficult times you must have shared growing up. But it all has to be good now.

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

It's always a great time when you can get together with your sister...very special. You guys look terrific...

 
At 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Junie, I have two sister, too, and we always enjoy getting together. I think you and your sisters all look alike. I saw the Brooks and Dunn video on FB. I love them, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home