Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday

~~~



~


Here are some Mellow Yellows from our Christmas!



~My Banana Pudding~


~Beatles glass coaster set from my granddaughter,  Allison! 
I think I will use them all together in a frame as a wall hanging for my music corner!~


~I love this little pig plant watering can! This is  a gift from my grandson, Zach!~



~ This book-with some light yellow touches- is from my grandson, Brian.~



~This is a fun gift I got for my husband which brought back memories from his youth ~ Old Fashioned Moon Pies!~



~~~My Mellow Yellow Christmas...
Oh- but there were a lot of Rubies too!
Tomorrow they will star!~~~
Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM , Blogger Donna said...

These are great! LOVED MOON PIES!!!Hahaaa....
hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home