Junie's Place: Our Christmas Parties! ( Family pictures)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Christmas Parties! ( Family pictures)

~~~

The end of Christmas Day always leaves me feeling a little sad and this  is becoming more extreme with the passing years. I think it's due to the fact of knowing  I will not always be able to maintain the pattern we have set for our family's celebrating and getting together  as a family for Christmas.

Changes scare me. 
 Of course, changes are always happening in our lives... some good-some bad-sometimes just shifting and rearranging of our situations.

In many ways this Christmas was more joyful for our family than last year. We were not all together last year ; thankfully, we were  together this time!

For one more Christmas - here we are - all together!

( Pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)

Charles and June 





My Grands
Alli
Zach
Dan
Brian

















My Kids and Spouses
Tina and Marc
Tammy and Terry
Chris and MaryJoy























My sister and Spouse 
Joy and Mike 

Yummy foods both days!

Tina made most of those trays of food. She and Alli made a lot of cookies too!  The others brought food too.


Charles and I did the turkey dinner on Christmas-and the ham on Christmas Eve.





Happy Holidays to all!!

Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

It would seem there is no need to feel melancholy about the holidays. Wow, you guys had a nice reunion. Good Company, Good Food, Nice work JR>

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Beautiful photo's, Junie. I'm so glad you were all together! :)

 
At 2:39 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Looks like it was a wonderful Christmas, Junie! I'm so glad for you that everyone was able to be there... I know how you miss people when they can't make it!

Your food looks fabulous!! What is that ring that looks like a crust stuffed with broccoli and bacon and some other things, with sesame seeds on top? I've never seen that before, but it looks delicious!

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You guys had quite the family get-together. Right now, that's all that matters.

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know how you feel Junie. The wonder of how everyone can be with one on these special days still fills me with awe. We too had kids,spouses and grand kids too on Christmas Eve. Yet I stop to wonder how much longer will this be possible. No Junie you are not alone in your thoughts

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Everything looks Grand!!! So glad you all were together again!!
hughugs

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all of you!

Skye-
Tina found all these really neat recipes online to make and I don't know what any were called! haha
Everything was good!

Thanks Mary-and all of you- for putting up with and understanding my melancholy feelings!

Hope we all have a very happy New Year in 2011.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home