Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~ 3-7-'11 ~ Springtime in my world ~

Monday, March 07, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday~ 3-7-'11 ~ Springtime in my world ~


~~~



~~~
Every year at this time I get bit by the gardening bug which sends me into  a flower buying frenzy! 
So, in addition to the flowering trees and shrubs already growing and blooming at our place and around our town, I also am buying flowers to plant in the garden, every chance I get.
Here is a selection of some Mellow Yellows of my world today.

  Rose ( with yellow center)


 Pansy



 Pansy


 Dogwood (with yellow center)

~~~
It's springtime in my world in north Florida.
The past several days the weather has been glorious and the spring flowers are putting on their spectacular show -in fact- at a too fast pace! I can hardly keep up with the beauty that comes and goes all too quickly.

To me, Spring is like a talent show - with one superlative act quickly followed by another awe-inspiring one...and another...on and on with the magnificence!  One performance quickly follows the last and sometimes the performers may even, briefly,  share center stage. More often, though, they overlap just slightly...so that each can be seen and appreciated for it's own unique beauty and qualities.
I think  this mostly singular progression of spring beauty is a built in safety feature  by the "Master Gardner," for surely if all of our spring  was sprung on us at once it would be far too much for our eyes and hearts to take in! 

Instant Overload!
   :)
  What do you think?


Junie Rose


~
Coming soon:

*All the Super Stars of spring on one stage!*

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:49 PM , Blogger forgetmenot said...

Lovely flowers--I'm in Kansas so ours are yet to come. I'm pulling out things from last summer to put a little "color" in my blog. Happy Spring. Mickie

 
At 12:27 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Always love your flower pics Junie...I'm still waiting for blossoms around here; but we're getting closer. ~Joy

 
At 12:42 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Oh Junie I am so jealous of your lovely spring blooms! You have dogwood blooms!
I know I'm only a few weeks behind you but I can hardly wait!!

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Looking good in Florida.

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all for visiting me!

I'll return your visits soon.


Enjoy!


Junie Rose

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home