Junie's Place: Weekend Reflections- July 2, 2011

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Weekend Reflections- July 2, 2011

~~~




~~~
 Little Emmy gets overexcited, trying to figure out who that little poodle is on our porch barking at her and imitating every move she makes!  :)

I guess when you're just a 2 month old baby you have a lot to learn about the world. Puppy discoveries can be really entertaining to watch.


These pictures are not very good but I'm happy I got them anyway!  I'm not sure if she was  trying to entice the reflected puppy to play- or to chase her away!  :)



Junie

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:57 AM , Blogger Sally said...

She is just SO cute, Junie. I know you have a lot of fun just watching her. :)

 
At 11:17 AM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

You gotta love her!

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Doggone cute.

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger James said...

These photos put a smile on my face! Very cute!

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Donna said...

She's SO CUTE!!!
Our Buddy stands in front of our glass cabinet book shelves and "loves" on his own reflection!Hahaaaa
Happy 4th!
hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home