Junie's Place: Meet Emma Rose!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meet Emma Rose!

~~

After my last little poodle ('Peaches') died I felt that I would never want to get another dog and go through the pain  of, eventually, having to lose another  much loved pet.

"Peaches"

For a long time I was steadfast in my resolve...but after more than two years I started to feel the need and desire to again have a little puppy in my life.
 
I knew I wanted a toy poodle- but not one so similar to my little Peaches.
(Peaches was white)

Yesterday, my granddaughter spent a lot of time  searching out possibilities, online. We finally found a little girl of just the right age and a doable distance from us.  Late in the afternoon, Tina, Alli and I drove to Jacksonville to get her!

"Emma Rose"
(June 20, 2011-age 8 weeks)

Our new little girl is black.
(may be lighter when clipped)
I named her Emma Rose and will call her Emmy!

 









OK- I have a big job ahead of me, training/housebreaking  an  8 week old puppy, but I know I'll love having her and maybe it's just what I need at this point in my life!

 
  I love the little fluff ball already!



Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 10:59 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

She's adorable. Happy training.

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Hahahaaa!!! How Adorable!
I know what you mean...Our Buddy was Just what we needed!
Enjoy!
hughugs

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger Sally said...

She's so precious, Junie! I'm happy for you and look forward to many posts about Emmy!!!

((((hugs))))

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Mountain Mama said...

She's a little beauty and I can see she is already well loved. I hope the housebreaking goes well.
Congrat's on your new furry friend.

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Awwww, she's absolutely precious, Junie!! She is so lucky to have found a loving home and I have no doubt she will bring you much happiness:-) Hopefully she'll be easy to train but I know you'll enjoy every minute of it anyway! A new pup to love...perfect!!! xoxo

 
At 6:54 PM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

You found the right medicine to cure some of your ills Junie. Love her well because I know she will love you!!!!

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger Skye said...

I think Emma Rose definitely IS just what you need, Junie!! I hope you'll enjoy the challenge of training her! :) She is just adorable!

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Junie, she is so CUTE!
I love the name too.

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, friends, for all your comments!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home