Junie's Place: Emma Rose~ (FB post)

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Emma Rose~ (FB post)

 (from my FaceBook page yesterday)
This is my 'Emma Rose' this morning! (a blurred picture-sorry!) She's a sweetie....however... I found that she got bored during the night and ripped some wallpaper off the wall in my bathroom where she sleeps! Guess she got tired of looking at all those roses!! Oh well-maybe it's time to re-decorate. I think I'll just wait until she gets through this puppy stage, tho! :(




THIS is what I woke up to yesterday!!


Good thing I love you so much,
Emmy Rose!


Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:08 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Wow Junie! I LOVE the wallpaper!!
But you Knew I would!Hahaa
hughugs

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

;0 Yah- not surprised! I loved it too but will have to strip it off now- Don't have any more to repair this damage! :(

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Wait or just paint, I guess. :)

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

The little rascal! lol It's funny that you should show this because just today my friend June was telling me that her cat tore the wallpaper in her bedroom!! lol xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home