Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday_ My Thanksgiving Harvest Loaf!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday_ My Thanksgiving Harvest Loaf!

~~~





Every Thanksgiving  I make these Harvest loaves. My sister and I have both been doing these loaves/cakes  forever (seems like) ... anyway... since our kids were babies...and that's a long time!


I had to make mine early this time, as we're having our Thanksgiving celebration on Sunday, the 20th!
(I will be leaving for the trip to NY with my girls on the 22nd, and have a lot to do to get ready...so had to make these ahead of time!)

It will be a different kind of Thanksgiving for us all this time, but I just couldn't let go of the tradition of having our Harvest Loaves!




There's lots of Mellow Yellow in my Harvest Loaf pictures!

Enjoy!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You are well prepared, but then again, the 20th is this weekend. Yikes! It seemed like a long time when I read it. Time flies when you're having fun or whatever.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) NO-I'm NOT prepared at all!! Yikes!! Can I pull it off??

Two days after the big dinner is when we go!!

 
At 4:08 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Oh Junie!! The loaves look Yummmmmy!! Do you have the recipe???
Don't you over do it Girlie!!
hughugs

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Donna-lol- I'm trying to take it as easy as I can!

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Those look delicious!
Wish I had a piece to go with my coffee this morning.

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh those Harvest Loaves look scrumptious Junie. Just got all my stuff for T-Day. It will be very quiet this year...just me, Jenna and Joe. Hope you and your beautiful family have a wonderful holiday sweetie... ~Joy

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh Junie, your harvest loaves look so delicious! Have you shared the recipe with us yet?? Hint! Hint! lol I bet you're super excited for your upcoming trip, wish I could join you there:-) xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home