Junie's Place: Camera Critters~ (for Feb 4, 2012) A Variery of critters...

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Camera Critters~ (for Feb 4, 2012) A Variery of critters...

~~~


~~~
At my house this week I had a few encounters with some critters...

There's always something 'WILD' going on in the country!  :)

One day this week my son brought this little critter up to show me. He had rescued it from one of his cats.  Luckily, the little guy was unharmed,
and we  set it free in my courtyard ;
  far away from his kitties.

I can't identify this lizard, can you?







Last night I had these 2 visitors to my back porch. They had come to dine on the food my cats had left on their plate!


I don't mind them coming to eat the leftovers...however, my poodle, Emmy, went wild barking at them through the glass door.  I wish I could get better pictures but there's no way!

~~~

This is what Emmy does to her stuffed animal toys... Maybe she's thinking she could do that to those big old wild Raccoons.

Better think twice about that, Emma Rose!

~
Last, but certainly not least, (in size, that is) I went with my husband to the pasture yesterday to put out feed for the cattle.

  As big as these critters are, they are not at all intimidating,
.... but I don't get close enough to 'pet' them!
  :)




What critters have you seen recently?


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Tatjana Parkacheva said...

What a cute critters you have around and in your home :)
Lovely shots.

Regards and best wishes

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Sally said...

What a cute little Emma! No critters around here lately, thank goodness. Your raccoons look right at home. LOL

I'm skeered of them. :)

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Mountain Mama said...

GOlly I don't have any idea what kind of lizard that is. I am not into reptiles at all. "shiver-shiver"
Your cattle are huge. I think I would feel intimidated even if there were a nice strong fence between us. LOL
You look so cute standing out there with the herd behind you. And brave too!

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

I probably shouldn't have smiled when I saw what Emma had done...but I did. :))

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I don't know what kind of lizard that is...don't see those little critters around here much. Emmy us a hoot...watch out raccoons. Have a good week Junie... ~Joy

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Our Buddy does the Same thing to his stuffed animals...sigh...I'm just not going to buy him anymore.
Love the feeding shots Junie!
hughugs

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

Haying cattle in shorts in February would be considered 'showing off' in these parts. We need to wear pants long enough to keep the snow off of our knees. :)
Me thinks you'll need a different dog before you open the door on the racoons. Something a little bigger and meaner.

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I'm not sure I knew you raised that many cattle! Charles must stay pretty busy.
We've only seen raccoons once here in my world. We are surrounded by wooded areas but they seem to stay away.
Hope you're having a great week Junie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home