Junie's Place: About the baby... (FB post)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

About the baby... (FB post)

Alli came up ( from Orlando) to drive Joy to her doctor appointment in Gainesville today. She wanted to be able to see the latest ultrasound picture of the baby! I, of course, went, also!
 What an exciting time for all of us! I don't think there has ever been a baby more welcome than this little guy!! :)
 Joy was told by her doctor that he will be a BIG baby...She has 3 more weeks until her due date of May 10th!
 ....Well, I'm still hoping he will come on my birthday-May 5th! That would be the coolest thing! :)
Love,
Junie
(Mom-Ginga)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Time's close!
Our grandson came three days before my husband's birthday. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home