Junie's Place: Pink Saturday~ April 2012

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Pink Saturday~ April 2012

~~~


~

We were in Alabama last month and I saw this  very attractive, flowering bush at a relative's house.


I was unfamiliar with this flower but I was told it is called "Easter Rose."


 The form of the tiny, delicate  pink flowers do resemble miniature roses. 




































I thought this would be a perfect pink post for this
 Easter Weekend!


Happy Easter !

Junie

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM , Blogger Ann said...

Truly beautiful spring bush. Don't think I've seen this before.
Happy Easter
Ann

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous! Happy Easter from my family to yours!

My PINK

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger Vores have said...

Beautiful pink flowers you show.
Wishing you a happy Easter Sunday.
Hugs Hanne Bente / hbt.finus.dk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home