Junie's Place: Midweek Blues~March 29, 2012

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Midweek Blues~March 29, 2012

~~~

~~~

I like to display small potted plants in this ducky planter. She sits in my front entrance foyer.  I especially  love the contrast of this deep blue with the yellow duck, don't you?

 
  I bought 3 of these  annuals. They are called Lobelia.
 Soon I will plant them all  in my front garden but I want  to enjoy them a little while longer inside.




Enjoy your spring!

Love,
Junie

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger Sally said...

LOVE your duck, and the flowers are beautiful!

Hugs!

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

I love that little duck!
What a whimisical piece.

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger Wayne said...

Happy Spring, the color contrast with the duck and flowers is very nice.

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

Oh, I think that is fun! And you get double use, inside and outside.

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

the planter is sweet
the flowers are really beautiful, the color is so vivid

 
At 4:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely capture, Junie!I recognize this lovely tiny blue flower! I had it in my backyard when I lived in Holland. Jesh

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jesh,

It is a sweet little flower. I don't think I've had any of these before.

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all of you for your comments. I will be around to visit each of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home