Junie's Place: Pink Saturday~July 28, 2012~Pinks and Yellows

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink Saturday~July 28, 2012~Pinks and Yellows

~~~



~~~

This is the birthday week of Beverly  at  the home of
 "How Sweet The Sound~ Pink Saturday!"

Bev is celebrating a decade birthday
 (a BIG "O" ?) 
 and  since her favorite color is yellow she invited us to post in Pink AND yellow this week!
 There should be some cool combinations pop up,  and I plan to check them all out!

~~~

 I found some Pink and Yellow flowers to add to the party!

Enjoy!



























Happy Birthday, Beverly!

Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Junie! You have such beautiful flowers. I love them!

((hugs))

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your pretty flowers!
~Dorothy~

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, girls! Flowers-one of my passions!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home