Junie's Place: Pink Saturday_ Aug 10, 2012-

Friday, August 10, 2012

Pink Saturday_ Aug 10, 2012-

~~~



~~~

This is a PINK water lily from a previous summer. This year I only had the yellow ones bloom and  I missed my pinks...
I'm happy I found this picture. 

(Click on picture to enlarge)

Maybe I'll add some more pinks next year.  The season for their blooms is nearly over for this summer.

I'm not sure which color I like best... but with this picture, I might be coming down on the side of the Pinks!
 :)


Junie

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Blogger Sally said...

So beautiful, Junie!! Gorgeous bloom, and great photography!

xoxo

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sally- My Mac computer has a great photo editing program so I can always make my pictures more dramatic than they really are- lol You know I have fun with my photos!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home