Junie's Place: ~And here's Alli~

Monday, December 10, 2012

~And here's Alli~


 
~And here's Alli~
 
 
...and here is my only girl grand baby, Alli, with her big brothers, Dan and Brian! This was her first Christmas. She would have her 1st birthday the day after Christmas.
 (and now she's almost 22!!)

:) I wanted to name our almost Christmas babe, "Merry Noel," but Tina didn't go along with that! lol...
 
 Alli has said she's glad her mom didn't let me name her that- Haha... She likes her name Allison Brooke better! ;)

(...but she's known, far and wide, as just "Alli!")
 
(click on photo)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Blogger Donna said...

So Cute!!
hughugs

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Sally said...

I thought for sure I commented here, Junie. Obviously, not!

They are just the absolute cutest!!!! And, didn't they grow up fast?!!!!

xoxo

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally, I also put this on FB and you may have commented there -or 'liked' it!

Yes, they sure did grow up fast...My boys are all past their mid-twenties!
Sad for me...because I still think of them as my "babies!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home