Junie's Place: Our Thanksgiving Day-2012

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Our Thanksgiving Day-2012

~~~

Our  Thanksgiving Day was very special for all of us. We had everyone home except for my 2 sons-in Law, Marc and Terry. We missed them a lot!

Here are  some random pictures of our day!


~~
Charles and June

Tina and Tammy (my daughters)

Chris (my son) and his wife,  Joy.

My 5 grandkids - Dan, Brian, Zach, Alli and Baby Drake!





My older boy's girlfriends~ Kim  and Lyndy


Lots of good things to be thankful for!


Love,

Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:06 PM , Blogger Nonnie said...

truly a loving family! wishes for a wonderful weekend for you and yours
the grandbaby is adorable!

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Wow, look at that turkey!!! Wish I could have been there to eat some of it:) Loved seeing all the pictures of your beautiful family, they look like they were having a wonderful day! xoxo

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Good looking family Junie!

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home