Junie's Place: Pink Saturday-Dec 14, 2012-"Tree With Pink Roses"

Friday, December 14, 2012

Pink Saturday-Dec 14, 2012-"Tree With Pink Roses"

  It's time for...
~~
"O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
How richly God has decked thee!
O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
How richly God has decked thee!"
 ~~

~A Paper Mache/Cone Christmas tree-
 (from my crafting days) 
decorated with tiny PINK roses~
Photo: "O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
How richly God has decked thee!
O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
How richly God has decked thee!"

~A Paper  Mache/Cone  Christmas tree- (from my crafting days) decorated with tiny roses.
Junie Rose
 

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Blogger Sally said...

So beautiful, Junie!

xoxo

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

thanks!

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Cute tree Junie!
hughugs

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Mountain Mama said...

This is a cute tree. It reminds me of some my mom and I used to make out of readers Digest mag's. We folded the pages a certain way then spray painted them.
Have a Merry Christmas June.

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Bev, I remember those, too!

I made these with strips of newspaper, from bottom to top, glued to a cone and then spray painted and decorated!

Merry Christmas to all!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home