Junie's Place: Merry Christmas to all.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas to all!
I'm sorry I didn't get a lot of Christmas greeting cards sent out this year...not that I don't love you all and wish you the best! It's just that I was unable to do all that I wished I could this time.
(I'm getting old and slow-and that's the truth!)

To all our family and friends, Blog and Face Book, in Ca, Wa, Al, Ga, NC,Tn,Ky, South Fl,Central Fl, Florida Panhandle, Nv, Az, NY, NJ, WV, Tx, MI, Me, Ma, Pa, D.C., Canada, Australia, 
...Heck- just all over the world...
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas with this greeting I made of a little holiday scene in my house.

Love,
Junie
(and all the folks at "Junie's Place."

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Merry Christmas Junie!!!!
hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home