Junie's Place: How we are doing... AND our baby boy!

Thursday, January 03, 2013

How we are doing... AND our baby boy!

June Kellum
 
(from my Face Book page today)

It's a gloomy day here in north Fl.
 (Sunshine State-HA!!)
 It's not extremely cold, just dark and gloomy!
 
 Charles and I have both been sick since before Christmas with cold/flu symptoms. Charles went to the doctor yesterday (an appointment he already had scheduled) so he has meds -and breathing treatments to help him. He's a lot worse off than I am and has been sick a lot longer. If mine hangs on much longer I may have to go in too, but I'm hoping NOT!

I will have to take care of our sweet boy for the next 3 days!

Thankfully, the baby is almost over his bad cold!


LOL!! Here he is a couple days ago, sitting at my computer! Looks amazed at what he is seeing on my screen! ....You just never know what might pop up on 'Ginga's' computer!
 

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Awwww!! Get Better Junie and I LOVE his look!!!Hahaaaa
Happy Weekend!!!
hughugs

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger Skye said...

SUCH a dear little face!!! :)
I sure hope you and Charles will hurry and get better! Please do go in to the doctor if you're not better soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home