Junie's Place: Junie's in the meadow (Mother's Day)

Monday, May 13, 2013

Junie's in the meadow (Mother's Day)

Junie's in the meadow... 
(ha! Where are the sheep, then?) and the cows are in the corn!

Being silly...but-seriously, I DO love my meadow flowers!!

This was taken today before Charles and I went out for an early dinner at Inverness-"Stumpknockers" catfish restaurant. We had a lovely day! 

Labels: , ,


At 11:26 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Catfish!! Boy that sounds good...Glad you enjoyed the day!

At 12:38 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Oh,yes!! It was a good dinner and a very good day!!

Hope you had a good day too! :)

At 8:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I agree Junie you can't bet the wild flowers and weeds that manage to bloom all around you. I guess it is the country in both of us!


At 8:54 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

thanks- yep- I love 'em!

At 8:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Miss You Junie Rose MOMMA


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home