Junie's Place: Friday's Fences- (for April 19, 2013) Alabama Horses

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Friday's Fences- (for April 19, 2013) Alabama Horses



~~




These fences might seem flimsy for keeping horses in a pasture- but they work just fine! (electric!!)

Both of these pictures were made in Priceville, Alabama, on
 ( separate) visits to my brother and Sister-in-Law's home. 

These horses are in a pasture next to their place. The little boy and his dad, in the 1st picture, are my nephew and his grandson.  The picture of the man feeding apples to the horses is my brother, Ray!

~I like these pictures!~


Enjoy ! 

( click on pics to enlarge)





Junie

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Pretty horses, Junie. I'll have to show these to Hunter; she's a horse nut, ya know. :)


xoxo

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes, Hunter will like those horses! :)

 
At 2:43 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Beautiful candid shots Junie!
I like how the little guy is standing with his hands behind his back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home