Junie's Place: Bob Seger

Friday, April 14, 2006

Bob Seger

Tonight I find myself drawn to Bob Seger, and the Silver Bullet Band.
I'm playing His greatest hits album...but have a few others I may get into before the night ends! :)

Every song on this is superb, for good old time Rock n Roll!

He has been a long time favorite of mine , HOWEVER,
I listen alone!
None of my family or friends are fans, that I know of!

That's ok! :) I can do this on my own! :) I like time alone, when I can just turn up the volume and get into the music

This collection just makes me want to move to the beat and to sing along; one great song after another!


Night Moves *****

We've Got Tonight*****

Against The Wind*****

Like a Rock

The Fire Inside

Old Time Rock & Roll

You'll Accomp'ny Me


Oh, heck!! They are all great songs!


Any Seger fans out there?




~Here's a good website about Bob Seger~


http://www.bobseger.com/bio2.html

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want tees

 
At 12:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

TEES?? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home